Rainville Foot health has been fortunate to work with the Metis, First Nations of the traditional Turtle Island. Since 1997, we have traveled to work in the traditional land of
- Timmins Region – Treaty 9 territory and the land on which the traditional territory of Ojibway/Chippewa, Oji-Cree, Mushkegowuk (Cree), Algonquin.
- Currently partnered with Peetabeck Heath Services of Fort Albany First Nation. We have been working in the James Bay Coast since 1997.
- Currently partnered with Misiway Milopemahtesewin Community Health Centre. Servicing Wahgoshig First Nation, Mattagami First Nation.
- Currently Partnered with Metis Nation of Ontario located in Timmins since 2016.
- Thunder Bay Region – In the Robinson-Superior Treaty territory and the land on which the traditional territory of the Anishnaabeg.
- History of working in the Sioux Lookout zone from 2002 to 2005.
Contact us so we can start a relationship with your Indigenous community and help your members on their health journey.