Cambrian Women's Ultra Black
The new Ultra walking shoe from Cambrian has been specifically designed for unsurpassed comfort, support and stability. Available in distinct width fittings and extra depth roominess, the Ultra features special integrated highly functional technologies that provide a unique combination of cushioning and support in a neutral platform created for extended wear. It’s the perfect shoe for most therapeutic applications as well as everyday use whether that’s fitness walking or staying comfortable at work. Cambrian is a Canadian company that has been designing advanced footwear with Canada's Certified Pedorthists since1995.
- Built on legendary anatomical off-centre cone shoe-maker's last for outstanding comfort & fit.
- Distinct lasts for men and women for a superior fit
- Additional extra depth fitting options with removable orthopaedic 3mm liner
- Fully padded collar and deep heel pocket for a secure and comfortable rearfoot fit
- Extra-depth and roomy forefoot with seamless side panels of supple leather that comfortably conform to most foot shapes
- Moderate toe-spring with aggressive midsole forefoot rockering for smooth gait transition and natural forefoot positioning
- Broad full-contact midsole/outsole pedorthic-design for maximum support and stability
- Rich supple full-grain leather upper, fully-constructed designed to better secure the foot in comfort and support
- ULTRASORB - Cambrian's durable midsole compound under the heel and forefoot delivers plush resilient cushioning that retains 95% of its shock absorption and energy-return properties for the life of the shoe
- NOS - Neutral Orthotic Stability system. Highly resilient, Cambrian's advanced and incredibly durable TPR compound comfortably cradles the rear and midfoot, supporting orthotic devices in the correct position for the life of the shoe
- TORSION BLOC - Cambrian's unique rigid lightweight midfoot bridge provides unsurpassed support and resistance to twisting forces
- XDURA - A super durable, slip-resistant non-marking outsole compound developed by Cambrian